In Summa Water, employees are our most valuable asset. That is why we are constantly looking to hire high performing candidates to join our team. We offer a fast-paced and challenging work environment as we service the largest and most demanding companies in the Water and Waste Water Industry.
Our compensation packages are competitive. We develop our employees with a mix of on-the-job, one-on-one, and lecture type training. We offer employees work-life balance. As we are undergoing a period of hyper-growth, we have various openings across our organization.
- Able to design and submit BOQ for the installation of Water Treatment Plant
- Involve in the planning & execution of projects according to deadlines and budget.
- Coordinate all members of the Project Team, including third-party contractors/consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Monitors the quality and progress of work and ensures timely completion of the assigned project
- Responsible for quantification and ordering of owner-supplied materials and ensures the quality of materials used by the contractors Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares proper documentation and reports needed prior to project implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least an Bachelor’s/College Degree ,
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam),
- Chemical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer or Civil Engineer
- Project coordination and management
- Project estimation
- General construction
- Quantity surveying
- Documentation skill
- Communication Skill
- At least 3 year(s) of constructions working experience with Water Treatment is an advantage